About Miller’s Garden Services
We’re a team of professional gardeners trained at Writtle or Otley College and based in North Essex. Unlike nearly all of our competitors we’re professional gardeners meaning we know what to do and how!
We are also one of the few firms in the area to meet the criteria to be admitted to the “Association of Professional Landscapers” and the not for profit Government endorsed “TurstMark” scheme meaning you can not only rely on the quality of our work but also with our professionalism when dealing with clients.
Our fair terms of business are transparent and written in accordance to consumer law.
FAQ, Costs & why choose Miller’s Garden Services
- When will you come?You can book a date and time when you choose the service(s) you require.
- What work will you do? We’ll do all that we can within the session. Using our expertise we’ll identify the most pressing jobs and get on with those. General gardening work includes grass cutting, weeding, pruning, dead heading, hedge cutting, tidying of hardstandings and general clearing. If you have anything you’d like us to focus on just let us know at least one day before we visit.
- Will you be on time? We will try our best but can be subject to delays for a number of reasons beyond our control.
- Do you need parking? Yes, we’ll need somewhere close by to park. If there are parking meters in your street we’ll happily use them.
- What happens if you can’t come due to the weather? We’ll let you know and either re-schedule or offer a refund
- What should I do with the garden waste? We encourage clients to compost as it’s better for the environment and compost is useful in the garden. Unless we hear otherwise we will place the garden waste in your compost heap or is there isn’t one in your garden waste bin. However, we’re licensed waste carriers and can take away the garden waste which can be booked along with you gardening session.
- Can you take way garden waste independantly of your maintenance service? Yes, this is a stand alone service and can be book as such
- What do you charge? Please see our charges above. The costs include skilled staff, equipment and mowers, fuel and weed killers that are not harmful to humans or animals.
- How many hours should I book? The 2 man hour gardening service is design for an average domestic size garden, while the longer sessions are more suitable for larger gardens or if you need a garden tidy up if your garden has become overgrown. In cases where your garden is very overgrown its always best to contact us for advice as a quote for the work may be more suitable. If your looking for regular help and don’t mind committing to a contract of at least 6 months we’d advise you consider our Regular Gardening Price Plans which are less expensive.
- Is there a long term contract option? Yes please see our regular garden maintenance page on this website
- I’ve got a large garden is this service suitable? We’d recommend you consider our regular gardening price plans. There are much better value for large gardens. Alternatively if you have one particular job in mind we’d be happy to offer a estimate for the work.